Thursday, November 25, 2010

22 - Thankfulness

I know I have already written a what I am thankful for post, but I wanted to write a new one for actual Thanksgiving. So these are some more things I am thankful for, in no particular order.

The smell of laundry fresh off clothesline, dried from the sun. It doesn't get any better than that.

Anthropologie. Yes, I know.

My husband who loves my friend enough to not think twice when I tell him to go up and pay for her dinner, too.

That I have enough to share with other people.

The homeless people down by the river. I am not thankful they are homeless, I would do anything to get them all safe, but I am thankful for the perspective they give me. We take our Thanksgiving leftovers to whoever is down there and it is something I am looking forward too! Last year, a girl looked at me and told me she prayed for milk that morning and was so grateful we came with milk. The milk, y'all. She PRAYED for milk! I drink milk like its going out of style and have never once had to worry about whether or not I could get it that day! We took turkey, dressing, cokes, veggies and dessert. And she was thankful for milk.

My clients. They are great, particularly when they challenge me with something new to try!

My in-laws and sisters-in-law. I love them all. I am so happy to be spending Thanksgiving with them this year!! They are a fun group!

My husband's Mom's side of the family.

Tailgating this weekend with the family and possibly going to the game. I love the Hogs.

My hubby's Christmas present. It's awesome.

My Dad's side of the family. They are a hilarious bunch!

Meredith. She's the funniest person I know and gave me a headache and stomach ache Tuesday night making me laugh so hard! And she loves me.

Randoms Starbucks gift cards in the mail (you know who you are)

Jesus, he's pretty cool.

My awesome red polka dot wrapping paper from Hobby Lobby.

My new camera. I am soooo happy we took the plunge and bought it!

People who teach me things. Various people. Various things.

My Mimi. She is the best Mimi a girl could ask her. When I told her my only goal in life was to be the favored grandchild, she told me that as long as I don't have heathen kids, I'm good. ha!

ALL of my siblings. There are quite a few.

Finding new friends who like Brussels Sprouts. No one in my family will eat them. I am debating having a Brussels Sprouts dinner party. I love them that much.

Good deals! I love a good deal, even though I wouldn't step out on Black Friday for anything! No deal is worth that! Although, it could be good people watching!

That I got all my wedding pictures printed... 2 1/2 years later. But, I got them printed for CRAZY cheap, so I'm thankful for that too. We had a good time going through them all. That was a great freaking time! My wedding was fun! Now to print the honeymoon pictures...

And of course, friends, family, my home, my health, my husband and all the other wonderful gifts God has given us!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope it is wonderful and free from drama!

And I am so not a Black Friday kind of a girl. There is nothing I need bad enough to stand in line at 4 am. But, to those of you are, good luck tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment