Sunday, November 21, 2010

20 - A wedding, a date, and a close call

Today has been a super busy, but its been a good day! I guess my weekends just seem crazy busy recently. Not sure why, but Its been fun.

Today was wedding day for one of my nursing school friends! She looked so beautiful and I am just so happy for them! I went with Laura, another nursing school friend! Oh how I miss being in class with these ladies! They make life fun.

 Laura and I!



Isn't she beautiful? Love it!

Jess and Laura

Mr. and Mrs. feeding each other cake. They were so nice :)

After the wedding, I made a quick run home for an outfit change and to pick up T. You know I can't be wearing purple during a Razorback game. It is against my religion. :)

We went to Bravo! Cucina Italiana for dinner and it was soooo good. It is definitely added to the top of our list. We requested to sit in the bar because we knew the game would start while we were still there. We had so much fun just the two of us and talked so much! Its pretty rare these days to get a face to face chat. We need more nights like tonight!

 he was excited to try something new 


 My Penne Mediterranean. I highly suggest it. Spinach, roasted red peppers, pine nuts, feta, olive oil, penne. What's not to love? I really like that Bravo had a bunch of vegetarian options! I don't go many places that I can find that. I usually have to order something with no meat and deal with the funny looks I get!

 T's Penne BRAVO! 5 words. Roasted Red Pepper Cream Sauce.
Oh my gosh. I had a bite of his and it was just great! I will be trying to recreate that sauce!

And the cheesecake. Words cannot describe this cheesecake. Just go to bravo, order the cheesecake and thank me later. 

When we were done with dinner, we decided to walk around the shopping center (and by we - I mean me) and hit up my own little version of heaven.

do you hear the angels singing? I LOVE Anthro... my wallet, not so much! ha! But I got a really cute pair of earrings on sale and some Christmas tags, so it was a good trip.

When we were done wandering, we went to pick up Ts best friend Matt, who is in town for Thanksgiving. Also, who happened to be my prom date! I'll save that story for another day. It's a good one. After we got Matt, we headed to Applebees to watch the game. We really wanted a place with no cover and it fit the bill! They have a ton of TVs in their bar area. Let me tell you... I am pretty sure I got an ulcer from that game! It was CRAZY! Twitter was going nuts over it! 

Tyler and Matt

Can you see the fear in my eyes? It's real. We fumbled. And I'm sure any Hog fan who watched the game knows exactly when this pic was taken.

But in the end, we won and a win is a win, right? I keep telling myself that. It was a hard game to watch and honestly, had I been home, I would've turned it off. It was that bad. 

And when that ended we came home and I hopped in bed! Which is where I am now. So goodnight, blogland! I think I am going to Journey Church in the morning (if I wake up in time! ha!) to see how it feels to go by myself. After all, that is the goal, right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment