Friday, March 25, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge {Day 6 - A picture of something that makes you happy}

I'm not good at following directions, so I'm doing more than one thing that makes me happy.

1. Fresh flowers on my bedside table.

2. My Grandmother's cookbook. 
{she got it for her wedding in 1963}

3. The color yellow.
{especially when it's my newly painted chalkboard frame!}

4. This guy.
 {he kidnapped the camera. see me dying in the background?)

5. Sampson and Bear.
{this was yesterday while I was recording the vlog. They were concerned for me!}

6. Sweet tea with Sonic ice in a Lilly tumbler.

7. Herbs growing on the porch.

8. Fingernail Polish.

9. Razorback games.
{Arkansas vs. LSU 2010 - the game that took us to the Sugar Bowl!}

10. Hanson.

3 comments:

  1. I love yellow and nailpolish as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your yellow frame chalkboard. They say yellow is THE COLOR for 2011. Whatever that means - I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I was obsessed with Hanson when I was younger. Obsessed!

    ReplyDelete