Wednesday, March 23, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge {Day 4 - A picture of your parents}

I have awesome parents. They are the friendliest divorced couple I've ever met. ha!

This is my Mama. She is an Emergency Room RN and is a great mama. I happen to think she did a great job raising us and made me the woman I am today. I am forever grateful. She was a single mom and worked very hard to make sure we still got the best out of life.

{I think I look just like her here}


This is my Daddy. He lives in another state and is the coolest dad ever. He's always been very honest about his mistakes in life and I think that seriously helped me make decisions about where my life was going, especially when I was young.
{Dad's face cracks me up in this picture!} 

{Dad and stepmom, Mel}

No comments:

Post a Comment