Monday, April 18, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge {Day 30 - something you've learned}

I'm almost 26 years old. There is a lot that I have learned. I know there is a lot more for me to learn, and I am always open to learn new things. But I think the most important thing I have learned is to love. I have learned that it is important to love everything and everyone. It's probably why I don't eat meat because I see a chicken and think how much I love that little chicken and couldn't bare to eat it. ;) 

These are some of my favorite verses. I got a few of these from Meme's funeral. She taught Tyler and the rest of his family to love, also. And she loved unconditionally. She loved me from the moment we met. And I knew it.

"Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins." 1 Peter 4:8

"Your love has given me great joy and encouragement, because you have refreshed the hearts of the Lord’s people" Philemon 7 (this was on our wedding invitations)

"Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." 1 John 3:18

"My beloved is mine and I am his" Song of Solomon 2:16

"Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends." John 15:13

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails." 1 Corinthians 13:4-8

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment