Tuesday, April 5, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge {Day 17 - a picture that makes you laugh}

I couldn't decide on one... here are three and why.

 I have roughly 120,239,291,298 pictures of Tyler doing this. But what makes this one hysterical is my SIL in the background. Click on the pic and zoom if you can't see her. She is totally posing behind him! ha!

 I had no idea Tyler was making this face as we were taking pictures. Umm hilarious. And this made it onto our Christmas card because I found it so funny :)

If this doesn't make you laugh, I'm not sure what will. We were in Seaside, Oregon trying to take pictures on the beach. Yea... the wake came up farther than expected and surprised me. IT WAS FREEZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Definitely not the warm Florida beaches I'm used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment