Monday, April 4, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge {Day 16 - something you hate}

I have a feeling I am going to get my Southern girl card revoked for posting this for world to see. ha! 

My dad actually used to scold me every time I used the word hate. He always said I wasn't allowed to hate things, I could strongly dislike them. I'm blaming him for making this post difficult. There really is only one thing I can think of that I just absolutely hate.

And that is this:

Okra. Gross. 

Yes, I am a southern vegetarian and I hate okra. It is disgusting. Ironically, this is one of the only vegetables my husband will eat. If I come to your house and this is for dinner, I will not be polite and eat it. Even if yours is the best in the world. It won't happen. For the record, I have tried okra many times, many ways, and every time I gag and spit it out. I'm so pleasant. Okay, I'm done talking about okra now because I am for real grossed out. 

2 comments:

  1. I HEART okra! Oh gosh, and especially fried!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you hate fried okra??!?!

    Seriously - it's my favorite veggie in the WORLD.

    ReplyDelete