Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Baby Richmond

Time for another update! Im gonna cut out a few of the questions because there hasn't been a ton of changes. :)
How far along? 19 weeks, 5 days
Maternity clothes? Yep. Added wearing shirts this week, not because the belly is so big, but because they are long enough to cover the band of the pants'
Best moment last week? I definitely felt the baby move last night. While I was talking about his/her monogram? Coincidence? I think not. I've got a good southern baby on my hands.
Food cravings? Nope.
Gender? We'll know in 18 days, 8 hours and 8 minutes, give or take a few minutes ;)
Labor signs? Umm. No.
Belly button in/out? In.
What I miss: a lot. All food related. And I miss not itching constantly. Allergies are fun.
What I am looking forward to: Our ultrasound on Monday!
Milestones: I think I finally look pregnant. Instead of just chubbier than usual. Haha!



(19 weeks, 2 days)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

  1. Look at your cute little baby bump!! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look awesome! And you're so right. These allergies PLUS extra nasal congestion just suck. I want to breathe and not sneeze a million times a day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! We had to get a humidifier just so I could breathe a little bit.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Looking forward to following along with your pregnancy. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete