Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Sweet Baby Richmond

I have been very anxious this pregnancy. I am trying so very hard to hand it over to God. I pray and say scripture over my belly constantly. I ask the Lord multiple times a day to help me turn my worries and fears over to him, but I'm human and it's not east! It's getting better, but before every appointment I panic a little. Yesterday we had our big 20 week ultrasound. I haven't felt a ton of movement just yet and I woke up crazy worried yesterday morning. Tyler had to meet me at the doctor so before he arrived I was sitting in my car praying, holding back tears, trying to calm myself before walking into the building. As I said Zephaniah 3:17 over me and the babe, he/she started kicking. It made me laugh. The Lord knows what we need. It was a great reminder that He's got this. I need not worry.

On to the details. :)

Baby Richmond looked great. He/she is measuring perfectly and all of his/her parts are there. Heartbeat was great and still at right around 150. We are having a reveal party do we didn't find out the sex there. Even though I have my suspicions. We had the tech write it in an envelope and I took it straight to my friend Ashley who is making something for us to open at the party!



{the important envelope}












- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. that last little profile shot is adorable! Can't wait to find out who's residing in your belly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here from Kelly's Korner! Congrats on the baby! I've also dealt with worry upon worry upon worry! I just have to remind myself to be thankful for every little heartbeat, every little moment, and the joy that this baby has already brought to our lives! Glad to know I'm not the only anxious one!

    ReplyDelete