Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Most Boring Blog Post Ever

Do you have a great cleaning schedule? I need it. This is possibly the most boring blog post you will ever read. 

We spent the weekend in Oklahoma with family so I have been playing catch up the past two days. All I can think about is whether or not there is a more efficient way to get my cleaning done. I'd love to hear how you do it. Do you do all your dusting on one day or do a different room each day? I usually do Kitchen/Dining one day, living room and bathrooms one day and bedrooms one day. Do you do laundry all at once or a little each day? Split it up by people in the house or do everyone's together? 

Also, I'd love to know your favorite cleaning supplies! I used to make my own laundry detergent until I started having allergic reactions to everything and switched to All Free and Clear. I use 7th generation or Mrs. Meyers sprays and soaps.

If you will, lovely blog readers, please let me know your secrets! 

2 comments:

  1. I have a cleaning schedule.
    It's divided up into days of the week and I have certain laundry and certain rooms that are deep cleaned on those days. Granted, I am always picking up, always sweeping up messes and always loading the dishwasher :)
    After B was born we just switched to All Free and Clear. I also use 7th Generation.
    But do you have a Steam Shark? Best cleaning investment I've ever made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm actually planning on posting about this tomorrow as a continuation of my home organization notebook post. I use a lot of the Fly Lady's principles! New follower!

    ReplyDelete