Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Halloween Treats

Nathaniel is going to "school" one day a week this year and we are both loving it so much. He walks right in to his classroom and starts playing with his little friends. Yesterday when I went to pick him up, he didn't want to leave!

His teachers are awesome and are so very sweet to us both! We wanted to do a little something for them for Halloween. I'm actually the crazy person who gives small gifts for every occasion. I know as a teacher, it meant the world to me when parents made a little extra effort to show they cared! Even just a little note to show their thanks was so appreciated. 

I can't actually take credit for this idea, a parent gave this to me my last year teaching! I thought it was adorable and kept the idea in the back of my mind for when it was my turn. Inside the baggy is 3 ghost peeps, 4 mini hersheys bars (even though kit kats are where its at when it comes to smores) and a stack of graham crackers! I couldn't find the actual tag she used, so I made my own in picmonkey. Super easy. 

Here's the tag if someone else wants to use it. I opened a word document and sized it to about 3 1/2 by 2 1/2 or so. That's the best I can do with tech help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment